Saturday, February 19, 2011

Orange Lips?



I absolutely love orange'y peachy lips. I think they're great and flattering apart from the typical pink or red lips. Since spring is coming up, I think they're perfect for everyday looks. I especially love peachy lips during the summer. I own 4 peachy/orange lip colours.



First the one at the top is Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Crush, it's more orange'y than the others and I love how becomes more of a peach colour when it shows up on my lips. It's not drying or moisturizing but I do like. But since it's more matte I like to layer a gloss over it.

Next is Revlon Colorburst in Peach. This one is pretty popular. Unfortunately since my lips are kind of pigmented it doesn't really show up well on lips. Nonetheless sometimes when my lips aren't so dark I like to throw this on because I love the colour and how it's more moisturizing than other lipsticks I have tried. It's more of a natural peach and that's why I like

The one at the side a gloss and it's also pretty popular. It's the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Life's a Peach. I love these lip glosses! They have great pigmentation and they're not too sticky and they're long lasting. Life's a Peach is nice peachy colour with gold glitter in it, it doesn't feel gritty at all. A very flattering shade, alone or on top of a lipstick.

Next 2 is Covergirl's Natureluxe Gloss Balm in Coral. This is my favourite peachy lip colour right now. It's small and portable and easy to ship out to apply when you're on the go. It's very buildable. The first swatch I swiped it 5 times on my hand, the second time I swatched it about 10 times. On your lips it gives it a light peach tint and it also has some glitter but again, not gritty. It's pretty moisturizing which a great plus because of my dry lips and it gives them a glossy finish so there're no need for gloss or anything. I will do a separate review of this in the next few days with lip swatches and everything.

Hope you enjoyed this post! Until next time xoxo

2 comments:

  1. love peachy lip stick 2!!!
    just wanted to say you have a lovely blog !
    hope we can give each other a follow ^^

    mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, I followed you back =)

    ReplyDelete