Sunday, September 25, 2011

What's In My Make Up Bag?



I keep a make up bag with me everyday for touch ups at school, you never know when some eyeliner might get smudged or when your face gets a little bit oily. Here's what I bring with me to school everyday, excluding my powder. I use a Monokuro Boo make up bag that was gifted to me by my good friend for my birthday a while ago. As you can probably see, it's a bit beaten up since I just throw it into my bag everyday. I love pigs and Monokuro Boo is my favourite cute character out there because I love Monochromatic things.



What's in my Bag:
The Body Shop Lavender Blotting Sheets
GOSH Cosmetics Soft n Shine Lip Balm in Irony (Peach)
Revlon Make Up Eraser Pen
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Brown
TooFaced Retractable Kabuki Brush
Physicians' Formula Eye Booster Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Brown
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink (bottom right corner)

No comments:

Post a Comment