Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Dupe?

My previous post was my ELF haul and I had bought an ELF All Over Color Stick in Persimmon for my sister. She let me swatch it today and behold, it really reminded me of something else that I owned.

My favourite eyeshadow base is Benefit's Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in RSVP and the ELF All Over Color Stick looked almost exactly the same.


Right: Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in RSVP
Left: ELF All Over Color Stick in Persimmon

They look pretty similar right? The ELF one is a lot creamier and dries slower than the Benefit Shadow though. It's pretty true to colour in this image, although the ELF looks a bit pink it's the angle the light is shining onto the swatches. RSVP happens to be my favourite base and I really recommend it! I got it in the $10 Benefit set from Sephora but as soon as I finish it I 'm definitely going to buy the full size. Here is some more photos with my bad camera skills haha.


The packaging.


How they look in their packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment