Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hi everyone!

I'm Lychee (not my real name) and today I am opening my new beauty blog! *claps* I am a huge shopaholic and I thought I'd share my experiences with the different beauty products I tend to buy so often.

Some things I'd like to say about myself is that I love to buy things that have great reviews online and whatnot. Great packaging is also a plus for me. I love trying high end cosmetics and lower end cosmetics because both have their pros and cons. I want to post up detailed reviews and have pictures that can satisfy your needs.

I'm going to start off with my most recent haul which was actually a while ago, about 2 weeks, I've been a bit busy lately and I haven't gone shopping.



What I Bought:
Maybelline the Falsies Waterproof (for my sister)
Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15
Necklace (freebie)
Sally Hansen Nail Polish (freebie+gave it to my sister)
Stila Convertible Color in Orchid
Solanoveil (?) Sunscreen SPF 50+++
Revon Colorburst in Soft Nude
Shiseido Water in Lip in Strawberry
Dr.Jart BB Cream Black Label

The Revlon Colorburst actually melted a little bit and got all over the tube so I had depotted it and put it into a clean jar. The jar used to hold my Maybelline Dream Mousse Cream Blush but I finished it a long time ago. This was after I opened it and used it so I couldn't return it. But I honestly love this lipstick, I love pairing it up with my Kat Von D Lightning Sheer Lip Gloss in Fierce Red, it makes such a pretty colour! But I think this lip gloss was discontinued because I can't find it at Sephora anymore =( This sucks because the tube is kinda leaking out gloss and I keep having to wipe it, what a waste!

Anyway, that's it for now, maybe I'll do a post on my staple items currently, or a review. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment