Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tiny itty bitty haul

I think you can tell that I don't like saving my money from these hauls and I love buying stuff on impulse.


If you were to see my hair, it's really damaged and fizzy. I saw the Tsubaki hair treatment in the store the Amore/Art City in Market Village, Markham today and I just decided to buy it. I haven't tried that many just because I get lazy. I'm going to try this out and then write a review about my results. Which means I should take a picture of my hair now to show before and after results. It was $9 which isn't as bad as I thought it would be, so far it smells pretty good but I haven't tried it yet.

The Gatsby is the purple one (duh!) which is pretty popular for guys and girls to style their hair. I already have the green one an it didn't do too much for me so I decided I would try the purple one. I got the smaller version so in case I didn't like it, the pot wouldn't be sitting there rotting. It cost about $5 at the same store which is kind of expensive but other stores have it for more so I guess it wasn't so bad.

Okay, that's it for this post. I'll definitely try to get a review up, I already have the pictures but I'm a bit lazy to write the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment