Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Eye of the Day: Sliver and Black

I realized that I'm a terrible photographer when it comes to taking eye pictures. My hands are shaky and I'm not very good at making the camera focus well enough to pick up everything. I'm also not very good with eye make up, I just like sharing my love for make up haha. I thought one of my recent eyes of the day was pretty decent so I decided to share. In the picture above, I really do like how the camera managed to pick up the light reflecting off the base I used.




Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow/Liner in RSVP
Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad in Sultry Smoke (Matte Black only)
Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline Colossal Waterproof in Black
Taiwanese Shimmer Stick in White
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil

2 comments: