Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Something Cool+More


Sorry guys, I'll start updating more, it's just that I have enrolled in prep school for the summer to prepare for my senior year next year and it's been keeping me busy! Also blogger wouldn't let me upload my photos which is weird. I'll be updating a lot of posts from now on from posts which I was suppose to post in July but couldn't.

I was downtown a few days after the opening of the last Harry Potter movie (it was so good, I cried!) and when I was leaving at Union Station I saw a really cool vending machine!

It dispenses clothes! It's from Mark's Workhouse so it was women's clothes but it was still pretty cool. It had a lot of shirts in different sizes and designs rolled up inside it dispenses the clothes from the bottom. I thought it was a really cool concept. What if buying clothes in the future was like this? Since it was about 11PM at night I only got to take a quick picture on my phone and I didn't get to see how much the shirts cost but I still thought it was kind of cute.

I also went to see a permiere of Captain America the day before it came out. I did quite like the movie but my highlight was the 3D glasses they gave us. They were limited edition 3D glasses and they sure made me smile. I usually throw out my 3D glasses after a movie because I have no use for them after but these ones I kept!


They had red frames and were quite a fun upgrade from the normal ones that you get at the theatre!

This was just a random and non beauty related post, I just thought I'd share these two fun things with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment