Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lip Gloss Dupe?


My favourite everyday lip is a nude lipstick with a cherry red gloss on top. It makes a nice peachy colour and that looks natural and it matches with almost everything. My favourite cherry red gloss was Kat Von D's Sheer Lightning Sheer Lip Gloss in Fierce Red but I can't find it online anymore and I believe it's been discontinued. The problem I had with this was that the tube kept leaking so I couldn't bring it around with me for touch ups anymore without making a mess. I have recently found a dupe for it in the Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss Beauty Rush in Dandy Cane. It's less sheer than the Kat Von D one but it smells really nice and is slightly cheaper (I bought the Kat Von D gloss for $10 on sale at Sephora and the Beauty Rush one for $7 at Victoria's Secret).

My only complaint is that the Beauty Rush Gloss is in a tube and I find it more sanitary to use a doe foot applicator than using the tube itself on my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment